EDGE is a pilot project offered to Community Services clients in two areas. The Annapolis Valley and Metro Halifax. Participants are between the ages of 18 and 26, are new clients to Income Assistance and have agreed to take part in this unique and intensive job search/job readiness program.
Edge Supports Job Seekers with:
- Experiences Outside the classroom and into the real world
- Financial and other types of assistance throughout the program
- Courses like First Aid, Food Safety, Driver Training, Tourism/Hospitality & More!
- Individualized Guidance and Support
- Understanding when life gets complicated
If this is something that may appeal to you call us @ 902-453-6246 and ask about the EDGE program.