In October 2016, The Options Work Activity Program will celebrate 30 years of service to the community, and graduate our 150th class.
Options Work Activity Program is a 26-week skills-based training program for people 16 years of age and older who face barriers to employment. Our program offers a combination of individual employment counseling, personal development, academic upgrading, team building, employ-ability skills development, basic skill development and a ten week on-the-job work placement.
During the first two weeks of the program, all participants are given the opportunity to meet our instructors and explore each of our program areas:
- Basic Office Work Option Program
- Building Maintenance Work Option Program Program
- Customer Service Work Option Program Program
- Food Service Work Option Program
- Stone Hearth Bakery Work Option Program
At the end of their two week exploration, program participants select an area of focus
How to apply…
- Our programs are referral based. If you are a teacher, doctor, counselor, social worker, or community partner who knows of someone who might benefit from enrollment in the Options Work Activity Program, please click Options Referral Form Aug 2016 rev to download a referral form.
There is no cost to attend Options Work Activity Programs